I. Gregory Hodges
800-554-5128 (Toll free)
- Georgia, 1981
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 1981
- Georgia Southern College
- B.S. - 1978
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice and Complex Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
I. Gregory Hodges is a Martindale Hubbell AV rated partner in the Litigation section of the firm. Mr. Hodges concentrates his practice in the areas of medical malpractice defense and other complex civil litigation, insurance defense, and plaintiff's personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Hodges is a native of Statesboro, Georgia. He attended Georgia Southern University, and graduated in 1978 with a Bachelor of Science degree.
Upon earning his undergraduate degree, Mr. Hodges attended the University of Georgia School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 1981.
Mr. Hodges is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Savannah Bar Association, the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Mr. Hodges has been named a 2013 "Best Lawyers in America" in the categories of Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants. He has been a recipient of this honor each year since 2003. Mr. Hodges has been named as a Georgia Super Lawyer by Atlanta Magazine every year since 2006. Inclusion on this list is the product of a rigorous peer review process and is reserved for the top 5% of lawyers in the State of Georgia. He has also been named to the Top 100 Georgia Super Lawyers list four times.
Mr. Hodges is admitted to practice before the Georgia state courts, the Supreme Court of Georgia, the United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern districts of Georgia, and the United States Courts of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Honors and Awards
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America
- Georgia Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2010
- Top 100 Georgia Super Lawyers, Published by Atlanta Magazine, 2006, 2007 and 2009
- Georgia Trend's 2013 Legal Elite in Personal Injury
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Defense Research Institute