David William Bobo Mullens III
800-554-5128 (Toll free)
- Georgia, 2014
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. (Cum Laude) - 2014
- Law Journal: Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law, Submission Editor, 2012 - 2014
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.A. - 2011
Areas of Practice
David William Bobo Mullens, III, is an associate in the litigation section of the firm. His primary areas of practice are business litigation, county and municipal liability, transportation, and serious personal injury.
Mr. Mullens is a graduate of the McCallie School of Chattanooga, Tennessee. He attended the University of Virginia, graduating in 2011 with a degree in History and Religious Studies. While at the University of Virginia, Mr. Mullens was an active member of his fraternity, Phi Delta Theta, serving as Secretary and Alumni Chair. His third year, Mr. Mullens studied abroad a semester in Valencia, Spain, where he perfected his conversational and business level fluency in Spanish.
Upon earning his undergraduate degree, Mr. Mullens attended the University of Georgia School of Law, and received his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2014. While in law school, he served on the editorial board of the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, authoring Dredging the Port of Savannah to Deepen Georgia’s Connections Worldwide, in 2013. He was also a member of the Prosecutorial Clinic, gaining valuable courtroom experience, including trying bench and jury trials while working in the Rockdale County DA Office. His third year of law school, Mr. Mullens was recognized for his involvement in trial advocacy and chosen as a pupil at the Orr Inn of Court. The summer before joining Oliver Maner, Mr. Mullens worked for Congressman Jack Kingston in Washington, D.C.
Mr. Mullens is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and a 2015 graduate of the State Bar of Georgia YLD's Leadership Academy. Outside of his legal practice, Mr. Mullens is an active member of the Savannah Civitan Club, Propeller Club of Savannah and the Young Leaders Society of the United Way of Coastal Empire.
- Dredging the Port of Savannah to Deepen Georgia's Connections Worldwide, 42 Ga. J. Int'l & Comp. L. 269 (2013)
- Navigating Maritime Torts in Georgia: Steering Through the International Choice of Law Analysis, 20 Ga. B.J. 10 (2015), Georgia Bar Journal Vol 20 Number 7, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Propeller Club of the United States - Port of Savannah, Member
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Young Lawyers Division of the Savannah Bar Association, Member
- English (Primary)
- Phi Delta Theta