Blake L. Greco
800-554-5128 (Toll free)
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2008
- University of Georgia
- B.B.A. in Finance - 2005
Areas of Practice
- Business and Professional Corporation Law
- Estate Planning (including "gun trusts")
- Health Care Law
- Probate and Estate Administration
Blake L. Greco is an associate in the Tax and Corporate department of the firm. Mr. Greco concentrates his practice in the areas of trusts and estates (including "gun trusts"), tax, health care and business law.
Mr. Greco is from Savannah, GA. He attended the University of Georgia, graduating in 2005 with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. While attending the University of Georgia, Mr. Greco was a member of the UGA hockey team, the Ice Dogs.
Upon earning his undergraduate degree, Mr. Greco attended Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, where he received a Juris Doctor in 2008. While at Penn State-Dickinson, he was a member of the Penn State Environmental Law Review and served as Articles Editor for the 2007-2008 academic year.
Mr. Greco is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the American Bar Association, the American Health Lawyers Association, the Savannah Estate Planning Council, the Executive Committee of the Savannah Bar Association and is a Past President of the Young Lawyers Division of the Savannah Bar Association.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Past President
- Savannah Bar Association, Executive Committee
- American Bar Association
- Savannah Estate Planning Council
- American Health Lawyers Association